Saturday, April 9, 2011

Evening Sun

Welcome to a long-anticipated spring and all that awaits us this season. The last pile of gritty snow has been pulverized by yours truly, meaning I unofficially say it's spring. That means it's time for a mix tape!

Last night I walked instead of taking the bus and it was awesome. Not only did I forget my cell phone (worst cell phone user ever, just sayin), but I also forgot my iPod and any other way of telling time. Walking around in the evening sun without any technological ties to anyone or connection to outside information was actually pretty nice..and it's only going to go dark later and later, which means spontaneously getting together with friends, chilling at the park, and taking sun drenched pictures.


[Sources: Tumblr, + Sonic Youth Album cover]

No comments:

Post a Comment