Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hap hap happy new year!

Back to school blah blah blah let's just forget about that painful reality right now. Here's a video that my little sister made for the radical CSS remix of Lykke Li's Little Bit. The song's super catchy and I can even say that I like the remix better than the original. I love it when a remix totally re-creates/improves the song..I can't stand when a rapper takes a sample of an 80s hit and raps after it about something that has nothing to do with the original song. I know that Drake did a version of this song and I was totally disgusted by it..no offense, but if it weren't for the chorus, his rendition would be nothing. CSS added great beats which make it sound super intense and the fast paced video is a great accompaniment.

[Confetti System piniata decorations]

No comments:

Post a Comment