Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kool Aid Hair × 8

Honestly how many people at the same party have colored hair? From strawberry blonde, lavender, to full out rainbows and flowers, theCobraSnake's hipsters have got the manic panic spectrum covered. It's ironic how they're all trying so hard to be different, yet they arrive at the party in the same proverbial shirt. I honestly do love brightly colored dye, in streaks or faded out washes, like I blogged about it last year and am still into this "trend." It makes the world a more colorful place, especially when it's just white and brown and grey everywhere outside right now.

I hope that even after this wave of colored hair has stopped being so "in fashion" (liiike Givenchy, Giles, Proenza Schouler for some..) that people still keep with it and don't just let their roots grow. Personally, I prefer the commitment free halloween hair color spray that washes out in a few days. So what I like boring hair on myself, I've said it before, I'll say it again, but I'll always be up for touching up my little sister's blue ends!

[All images from the Cobra Snake]

No comments:

Post a Comment