Monday, December 6, 2010

Courtney

I have a lot of homework to do. I also am not able to miss hour-long Behind The Music specials on Courtney Love. Yeah my priorities may be slightly skewed, but everything gets done so I don't beat myself up about it. Truth be told, teenagers are lazy- if you wanna fight it, fine, we'll talk, but I have overwhelming mental statistics showing that we just are. It's all a matter of knowing when to force yourself to do stuff and I believe that time is now ;( (does anyone else find the semi-colon, open bracket smiley extremely off-putting? I really like it)

Wish me luck on summatives! Yay!

[Various Tumblr sources..I'm sorry I lost track]

**This lovely marigold color describes my mood at the moment, despite all of the bs going on @ school. Yay!**

No comments:

Post a Comment