Friday, December 23, 2011

JD McPherson\\Northside Gal

Happy day before the day before xmas! JD McPherson sounds like the real deal. Northside Gal has holiday cheer without ever referencing the word "santa baby" or "i saw mommy kissing santa clause" ANYWHERE. If I never hear those previously mentioned xmas classics again, I will refrain from getting physically agressive. But keeping with a positive vibe, I thought it fitting to quote my favorite holiday movie; (other than the Jim Carrey Grinch) Elf: "the best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear." So that basically confirms that any music could be holiday music...but I trust your judgement so please don't abuse this revelation (...that would be a NO on Insane Clown Posse, Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment