Wednesday, December 21, 2011

3:30PM\\TheNational "Abel"

I'm always excited for that time of day. I know you know the time that makes every colour of eye look sparkly and eyelashes look really transluscent. It makes the fuzz around peoples' heads look like a halo whether the person's angelic or not. The one cosmo mag tells you to sit in front of when you're on a date so that your company will become conscious of your angelic beauty (I'm talking to both guys n girls here). Being more literal, it's like 3:30PM.

I don't have a favorite colour but I do have preferred colour palettes. This is my favorite of the moment inspired by the National's (yep 2 days in a row) video for Abel (directed by Blogotheque's Vincent Moon). Like me, Mr. Moon loves sun shadows, still cups of tea, and this golden shade of yellow that borders on olive. Approval!

[imgs from metalaseff]

No comments:

Post a Comment