Saturday, December 10, 2011

COMFY CHRISTMAS

Christmas list for those of you that don't get out much. Or if you're the kind of kid who does get out, then why not get into comforts of home even if you're not! I'm pretty certain that the wearable sleeping bag would have rolled with the 90s rave scene...not sure about now though.

Speaking of raves and excitement and ecstacy,  the idea of cat cookies is really exciting to me for some reason...oh yeah, probably cause I like cats a lot. I'm more into Christmas "vibe" lists this year as opposed to actual material lists, so yeah. Inspiration.

Christmas list of comfy:

  • Books on tape
  • FOOD! Like blueberry seltzer pancakes, CAT COOKIES, and salted hot chochlate (yes CHOCHlate)
  • Warm smells other than the gentle waft of freshly baked CAT COOKIES. Liiiike this baltic amber candle...or tobacco, or incense, whatever.
  • Comfy sweaters like this gray one by No.6 that looks like some braided thang from my sketchbook..
  • The Napsack! This will make snuggies obsolete...no offense! I just am really into the fact that this acts as a sleeping bag as well.
  • Shel Silverstein poetry is a good representation of my childhood...better yet, ON TAPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment