Monday, September 26, 2011

crazy bout Pumpkinz

Whose guilt about buying a $4 coffee overwhelms them more than the taste of the actual beverage? Meee! That's why the DIY Pumpkin Latte was invented. I'm getting a bit frenzied about Pumpkin lately, but for logical reasons, being that Pumpkin is the single best flavour evarr. Try out these recipes- new Pumpkin spins on classics: Waffles, Lattes, Pumpkin Pies (kay...), and Oatmeal! I'll admit that some of these food items are singularily Pumpkin flavoured, but that's not my point, my point is that you NEED the vitamins A & C that Pumpkin* is loaded with, so just doo it already.

[Waffles | Latte | Pie | Oatmeal]

*Hell yeah I noticed! Ahh I don't even know what p-u-m-p-k-i-n means anymore :/ Hey now that I'm overthinking things, what's up with that 'p' in there?

No comments:

Post a Comment