Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Vinyl

Vinyl I've been listening to:

  • Wavves- King of the Beach
  • Jonsi- Go
  • MGMT- Congratulations
  • Sugarcubes- Birthday single

For me, music is the ultimate source of inspiration- not fashion editorials nor condescending words of wisdom..that said, I have a few cool photos that I love I've been saving for nothing in particular, but there's no time like the present:

    Surrounding ones' self with album artwork is most inspiring.

    Rocky horror-esque lips are sweet. Guess what?! I'm not a Rocky Horror virgin anymore..

    This guy is awesome. I would credit him if I could remember what this is from.

    The colors in these photos are weirdly similar..I wanna blend them all together and form an insanely cool house.

     

    Happy November!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment