Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lucky Shirt?

[Wear it hanging from a doorframe, wear in a park in Toronto..]

It's like in the Grudge when Sarah Michelle Gellar is looking through the pictures and realizing, to her horror, that the creepy zombie girl is in the background of every family photo..except this time it's we wearing THAT Nirvana shirt. It's like I subconsciously predict when I'm going to have my picture taken so that I can wear my most favorite t-shirt evaar! It's soft and oversized and perfectly worn in..plus it has Nirvana's purgatory design on it. Lotsa fun times in THAT Nirvana shirt. But seriously, that's not the only shirt I own, it's just that I'm wearing it in every single picture. Just sayin'.

[Wear it under a play structure, wear it while dying Gabby's hair with Kool-Aid..so verstile!]

To emphasize my love for that shirt, I'll throw in a Harry Potter reference (I just bought tickets!!) : If I were Voldemort and had to choose just one Horcrux, it would be fo sho' that shirt.
PS- Aren't you guys excited to see the dramz unfold between Ron & Harry?

No comments:

Post a Comment