Sunday, November 14, 2010

Vids

Soothe your soul with some sensual seduction from Snoop doggy dog. That's all.

... I need to include at least 250 characters in eer' post I do, otherwise I immediately sell out and might as well be using tumblr (no offense). I've been hearing some great music lately like I said before, but it's been taken to the next level by some pretty awesome music vids. I feel like, within the 4 I've chosen, they progressively get weirder and more freaky-in-a-good-way.

1. The xx- VCR: sweet minimalist video- note: the kids in the vid are not  The xx. | 2. The Knife- Heartbeats : I really like both of Karen Anderson's groups (other one is Fever Ray). This song is super catchy.

3. Snoop Dogg- Sensual Seduction: I like his use of the retro auto-tune very much. | 4. Wavves- Post Acid: This is the best music video, not ever, just really good. The Wavves boys possess supreme acting abilities.

41 days till Christmas y'all.

**NOTE** playing all videos at once is totally nuts. Thanks Cara.

No comments:

Post a Comment