Thursday, January 19, 2012

Curtis Mayfield + AIR + David Cross

Winterr bluuues Yeah, I get it..here are some albums that will make you feel ok. Or better! I'm also now realizing that these are the ideal albums to play should you ever find yourself home alone. I say this because when I listen to them I feel as if I'm among friends ;)

Curtis Mayfield- Superfly

Walk down the street feeling fine to Curtis Mayfield. One of my favourite things about Superbad was the funky 70s R&B soundtrack. I'll say it makes mornings bearable, even if you're up and at 'em before the sun cares to be.

♪Superfly!♪
Air- Moon Safari

Hipster Handbook approved "French Disco" that provides a neat life soundtrack.  Good for times where you know you should be working but can't because it's creepy quiet. This will fill your home with happiness and summer light.

Kelly Watch the Stars
D. Cross- Shut Up You Baby

Trust D.Cross to inspire you to be a better person in general...like him. I learnt so much from this dude..see my New Years' resolutions. BUT just know that I hope that you know swearing's bad.

Being his bad self

No comments:

Post a Comment