Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pink Citrus

I really do like differing pink shades paired together in an outfit. Warm colors trick your brain into thinking it's hotter than it is. Wouldn't it be amazing if we had a day where everyone had to wear warm tones? Juicy combinations of grapefruit and blood-orange are what I have in mind..with bright orange lipstick! Elle Woods would concur.

PS: Whitney Port looks super bedazz here in her white suit. A white suit will always remind me of  Miriam Toews' character Thebes from The Flying Troutmans, who  wears an all-white suit with play gun-holsters and ratty, faded purple hair. I know for a fact that I will wear an all white suit in my lifetime..bucket list!

[Top: From my magazine collage book | Below: The Big Pink- "Dominos"- thought it was quite appropriate :) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment