Saturday, October 2, 2010

Paris

PARIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL! (allow me to gush even more:) Last week was one of the best of my life- I have never felt so physically and mentally well ever. Everywhere I looked there was something new and even more beautiful. The weather was perfect, meaning I wouldn't have wanted it any cooler or hotter, meaning we ate outside for every single meal. I am in love with those cafes that are seen EVERYWHERE in Paris that have seats set up outside, facing the street, to allow prime people watching digs. My love of coffee has tripled and I have become obsessed with 'les cafes expres' which are basically espresso shots (SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS). Le "joie de vivre" that Parisians breathe was what kept me walking every day, even when my arches were screaming "go back to the hotel!!" we managed to see so much of Paris in only 3 days. Having never been, 3 days was all it took for me to become a Francophile, and makes me want to come back asap.

Laduree truck!

Riviere Seine

Au Revoir Simone "Sad Song"

Louvre

MORE TO COME!

PS- the message in the Au Revoir Simone song has nothing to do with me. The Au Revoir Simone girls just remind me of all the fashionable french girls I encountered whilst in Paris. Plus I just heard of this band on my trip, so it brings it aaall back.

No comments:

Post a Comment