Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ghost World..again

You know how the beginning of the summer is so packed with friends, events, hope, inspiration...then it slowly fades to this dull blob of goo that is your brain not knowing what day of the week it is. It's actually pretty righteous. Boppin' around, doing whatever I want...honestly, I think it's just extreme relaxation. That totally doesn't mean that I've lost inspiration: I've been doing a lot of illustrating lately so I wanted to share sum stuff witch'all, like my little ScarJo and Thora Burch cartoon..accompanied by the Aimee Mann song "Ghost World" which is also pretty righteous.

[Aimee Mann actually based this song on the graphic novel- listen to the lyrics]

So, I'm bailing this town-or
Tearing it down-or
Probably more like
Hanging around,
Hanging around

[Luella]

No comments:

Post a Comment