Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Who loves the sun?


Last weekend was the first real glimpse of Spring that Canada had had since the beginning of April. It was a very relaxing weekend, other than the extreme cupcake-making that went down (merci Betty Crocker)! We got out the icing gun and made swirly icing tops for the chocolate cupcakes which is definitely an acquired skill (what is the Magnolia icing secret?).

On Saturday I picked myself up a copy of April Vogue- the Model Issue. It's definitely worth it- meaning that I will read it cover to cover multiple times before cutting it up for my lookbook/inspiration board. There are tons of fashion spreads and features on fashion industry gods (Steven Meisel, Natalia Vodianova, Daria Werbowy). Definitely one of the best Vogues since the September 2007 issue (un veritable tombe!).

I hope everyone is receiving weather like lovely yellow daffodils!

No comments:

Post a Comment