Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gardens & villa pt. 3

Hey it's Tuesday. I'm drinking 2% milk. Looking out the window thinking how warm it looks outside. Contrasting with our jumping the gun (in the best way possible) on a Christmas tree. I'd rather extend the holiday season before Christmas rather than keeping a tree up for months after. It's more inspirational and less depressing, which is always a nice. Hey, I'm noticing a parallel between this post and my last gardens and villa post where I featured "Fake Plastic Trees" by Radiohead...our tree is fake and plastic..it's come full circle.

Oh, and I bought a giant piece of card stock at the $store yesterday and plan to doodle all over it in ballpoint pen. That's all.

Psyche! Here are some pictures I took at Allan Gardens a couple weeks ago..imagine if this were your house..

It's a breezy beautiful day, the air is cool and there are plenty of things to do

No comments:

Post a Comment