Monday, November 16, 2009

Luella Real Way

How did brit-it-girl Alexa Chung get her hands on Luella's spring 2010 floral heart cutout dress?  The answer is quite simple: she's brit-it-girl Alexa Chung. Fun to type, but even more fun to say. But what's even more saddening than the wave of jealousy that probably washed over you when you saw her ensemble, is the fact that Luella has 'ceased trading' (I looked this up mes amies).

Meaning...one of the financial supporters of the label has pulled out, so at this point, the collection might not be seen in stores this coming spring.  I know. Although I would never actually buy these items, I do think that Luella Bartley has talent and deserves what she has accomplished. The collection was super cute! Why, after this superb collection would they choose to opt out? This just shows that she's too good for them. Luella will find someone else, and they'll be jealous. I can't wait to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment