Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Luella: London Fashion Week a/w 2009 - Runway

     I can't beleive it's that time again! Seriously- THERE'S STILL 6 FT. OF SNOW ON THE SIDES OF THE ROAD!!! Okay, now that I have that out of my system I can focus on these late, breaking pics. Still very punky, but that's not really a change for Luella. I really love the crazy hair (blue, pink streaks, fros...) which actually becomes an accessory to the ensembles. These are some of my fave looks from the show out of many awe-inspiring looks. The top right look with Karlie Kloss has the cutest hat ever & the punky zipper dress over the button-up is boss. The bottom right look is reminiscent of current season Balmain (military blazer) but translated into fall. My fave part? The gold tights! I smell a mega-trend this fall.

 

HomeHome

HomeHome

No comments:

Post a Comment