Sunday, January 6, 2008

Video Of The Week

rod

Urgh, the last day of winter break. One word that describes this: depressing. One thing that eases the pain is thinking back on my awesome break. I watched tons of movies, went shopping, got lots of excersise, ate lots of good food, AND I went to New York City (which I will update w/ pictures very soon). One of the movies I watched was "Hot Rod" with Andy Samberg. It would probably be my pick for best movie of 2007. It's one of those movies that actually made me laugh out loud, not just "oh that was funny" or "heheh". It was also very consistant, like it was funny throughout the whole movie, thanks to Andy Samberg and his ridiculous facial expressions.
The video of the week is an excerpt from "Hot Rod" and it pretty much gives you a taste of the kind of comedy that's in the movie. If this video doesn't make you laugh, "Hot Rod" may not be right for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment