Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Video Of The Week

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The VOTW this week is Lily Allem with "LDN". I first heard this song on SNL when she was the musical guest. I hadn't seen a songstress on the show for a very long time, so I was interested. It was later that I founf out that Lily's song "Knock 'Em Out" was the song playing in my Aunt Lori's car when we were coming back from shopping in Seattle. It's funny how sometimes a song you like but didn't get the name of comes back to you again. Anyways, I downloaded Knock 'Em Out on iTunes the minutes I found out the name and my sister reserved Lily's cd at the library to test out a few more tunes (we're in 54th place or something, I guess that proves how popular she is). Unfourtunately, she doesn't have a vid for Knock 'Em Out, so I had to "settle" for 2nd best (they're both great songs, don't get me wrong...). The videos' pretty cute and Lily's style can't be beat, so press play!

No comments:

Post a Comment