Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy (Belated) Halloween

Happy Belated Halloween! How was your Halloween? Did you go trick-or-treating? Give out candy? Scare small children? I actually went out this year, is 14 too old? Hope not. You'll never guess what I went as. It's so freak-tastically brilliant, you'll be all "whoah, why didn't I think of that?!". Anywho, hope y'allz had fun! In honor of this awesome holiday being over, I've posted a new vid! This week it's Echo and the Bunnymen with "Killing Moon". You've probably never heard of this band if you were born in the last 15 years (y'know like, i dunno, the 90's *hinthint*), but that just makes it all the more cool. This video's pretty sweet (a bit long, but certainly not a waste of time), I don't really understand the video, it just has a creepy mood that goes along with the melancholy song. Recognize the song? It's from Donnie Darko: aka the bestest halloween movie in like, the history of the world) along with many many more 80's (not 90's *hinthint*)hits. :D

PS- If you havn't guessed what I was for Halloween, I was 90's, more specifically, 90's grunge. I'll post pics later on. To tell you the truth, nobody knew what I was, they were just like "Why didn't you dress up?" Great huh?

Enjoy, and happy candy-gorging!

No comments:

Post a Comment