Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Break 09: NYC

 

First day- rainy weather!

Fashion district

On our way to Marc by Marc Jacobs. I got the cutest key necklace & my sister bought some rainboots.

Pear walnut panini chez Cafe Reggio. This Cafe introduced the espresso to NYC and has the oldest machine in the city.

Pinkberry! I had blueberries & mangos on original fro-yo- yum!

Craziness @ Magnolia Bakery!

THE best cupcakes in the world. Andy Samberg's words are true: this bakery does have all the boss frostings. I love them cupcake
THE best cupcakes in the world. Andy Samberg's words are true: this bakery does have all the boss frostings. I love them cupcakes like McAdams loves Gosling.

Cute puppy in Central Park!

Smiles on the bridge from Spiderman.

Lunch @ Manhattan Diner. These are my vintage horn-rimmed Ray-Bans sitting on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment